mplayer-video ?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 11:30:17 CEST 2009

On 9/20/09, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ran wrote:
>>
>> mplayer-video not found
>>
>   I was using the xglamo optimised version of mplayer for playing video
> (named differently to keep it separate from the standard mplayer).
>   Can you try this [1] version of mplayer? Copy it into the /usr/bin/
> directory as mplayer-video. Intone-video should install and work as expected
> after that.
>   I'm going to make some changes soon that make intone-video better at
> playing video and zooming the video to fullscreen.
>  HTH
>
> [1]
> http://jama.homelinux.org/org.openembedded.dev.gta/ipk/armv4t/mplayer_0.0+1.0rc2+svnr29687-r15_armv4t.ipk
> --

SHR's test feeds have mplayer with glamo and tremor built (along with
few other stuff, as Xorg instead of kdrive), so don't waste time with
maintaining mplayer-video, use just plain mplayer ;)

If you want to install it, check
http://build.shr-project.org/tests/mrmoku/feed/ repos. Don't opkg
upgrade from it - well, I will be suprised if it won't break anything
;D

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos