Countdown app using PyGTK

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Mon Sep 28 22:40:28 CEST 2009

Marcel schrieb:
> included in the tarball. Don't really know yet which one I like more,
> mine fits better into the colorful SHR look I think...

i like mine more, because i am remebering old times with my grand ma. :-)

and .. btw i dont like black knobs with little white letters in the sun
outside.

although it seems that most of moko-users are glad with it.

or isn't this the reason for you to ask the community for help, that the
letters are to little ?

> Since it doesn't want to install using distutils on my Neo [1] and I
> have no idea how to fix that, you are advised to do a dry run (-n) first
> to see what would happen, but encouraged to try it. :)
> A bb recipe at least exists, too, but I'm still looking for some advice
> with my install problem; devel at l.om.org wasn't helpful yet...

i don't understand anything about bb recipes and such things, i always
use ipkg-utils for packaging.

> [1]:
> error: invalid Python installation: unable to
> open /usr/include/python2.6/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)

when do you get this error ?

i don't have such a headerfile in my python-dir.