[SHR] Podboy 1.1.0
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Mon Jan 4 00:28:46 CET 2010
A new version of Podboy is available.
Very small changes in this version but I think that "release early,
release often" is a good practice.
Changes in 1.1.0:
* Unplayed episodes can now be identified by a yellow star.
* Unplayed/played status of episodes can be manually toggled via a new
entry named "Toggle Played Status" in the "Actions" combobox of
* Add possibility to show details of episodes before to play them via a
new entry named "Show Details" in the "Actions" comboxbox of "Episodes"
Podboy is a podcast aggregator/player written in Python/Elementary.
Its interface aims to be easy and finger friendly.
It uses Feedparser Python module for download/parsing of podcast feeds,
Gstreamer for playing of episodes and SQLite for storing data.
* Subscription, unsubscription to podcasts
* Check for new episodes
* Download of a single episode or all available episodes
* Delete of a single episode or all episodes
* Player: play/pause/stop, mute, sliders for playing position of
episodes and volume
* Volume and playing positions of episodes are saved
* Auto-suspend is disabled during playing
* Playing is stopped on incoming GSM call
* Bluetooth A2DP support
Suggestions/feedback/bug reports are welcome.
More information about the community