SHR: new shr-unstable images for gta01 with 2.6.34 kernel

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at
Fri Nov 19 13:56:38 CET 2010

A Dijous 18 Novembre 2010 16:27:47, Martin Jansa va escriure:
> Hi,
> first, BIG thanks to Paul Fertser who ported gta01 support from old
> 2.6.29-rc3 and 2.6.31 branches to current 2.6.34!
> New shr-unstable images are as always in
> please test and send us feedback, but be aware that nobody tested those
> images and nobody even tried to boot that kernel.

The kernel don't boot. I've booted the om-2.6.34 kernel from  a .config file
from a make  menuconfig. I'm looking at the diff of the config