openocd cfg file for GTA02 ?

Harald Koenig koenig at
Sun Oct 24 21:04:04 CEST 2010

where can I find a openocd.cfg file for the GTA02 for a recent openocd version ?

I'm trying to use my om debug board v3 for the first time for jtag connection to my GTA02.
I found

but this file does not work for any openocd release version I can find (tried
0.1.0, 0.2.0, 0.3.1, 0.4.0 and git head).

up to 0.3.1 it "only" has this error

   invalid command name "daemon_startup_attach"

while even 0.1.0 already complains abot jtag_speed

   jtag_speed: 8
   OLD SYNTAX: DEPRECATED - translating to new syntax

which does not work anymore at all in 0.4.0 and newer...

thanks for any pointers how to get started with the debug board these days!!

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^