[off-topic] smartphone alternatives?

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Mon Dec 17 17:59:46 CET 2012

Hi list
Sadly to say, my GTA02 is going to retire. It is having too much
troubles to be used as a daily phone and I'm thinking to replace it. The
perfect candidate is the GTA04 but I can't afford its cost right now.
I didn't follow with attention the evolution of the smartphones market,
so I'm asking you: what alternatives do I have? Is there something with
a recent hardware but somehow "open" and that costs no more than 200€?
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of android and for now I would
prefer to go with a 30€ nokia in the pocket and a gnu/linux friendly
tablet/netbook on the shoulders waiting for better times...

Best regards
Joif