How to bring forward the community?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Feb 27 20:23:44 CET 2012

Well,
it becomes sort of a who-is-who and who-is-doing-what list :)

Shouldn't we take this as a trigger point to revitalize the wiki.openmoko.org?
I am sure a significant amount of subscribers of this list also have write access.

The minimum would be a page "GTA04 Projects" (i.e .http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA04-Projects ).
The reason why I propose to host that on wiki.openmoko.org (and not www.gta04.org) is that
it should not be tied to the GTA04 hardware but also over (hardware-agnostic) software.

Nikolaus