[Gta04-owner] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps -- ConfClerk for QtMoko/SHR?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Jan 26 15:46:57 CET 2013

Great!

This could give SHR and QtMoko a lot of more visibility and a permanent entry on this page:

https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/mobile/

I think there is no easier way to bring our software achievements to the attention of a
broader audience. But we must hurry a little... FOSDEM starts in one week.

Nikolaus