Uptime?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sat Apr 5 20:43:05 CEST 2008

Rick K. Wilson wrote:
> I would also like to hear from Openmoko about the battery life on the
> FreeRunner since they are doing all the testing on around 20 FreeRunners
> and still no word. It was great to get updates from OM via email,
> community update or even through YouTube about what is going on. It
> seems all communication has stopped. There is no more updates to the
> community update section.
>
> It would be nice to know from OM about the battery life on the FreeRunner.

I agree... The only informations I've found about this issue are in this
thread [1], but they are incomplete... It's just stated that the battery
life of the freerunner with its battery is about 10 hours (not so bad,
but neither my best wish) but it isn't a real test since we don't really
know what has been done with the phone durning these hours and how the
phone has been used at all (what services were up? GSM? GPS?)...

I agree too that there's a lack of communication between the OM
(hardware) dev team and the community, I've already stated this on
another thread [2], but nothing changed.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/69rmez
[2] http://tinyurl.com/5w23yl

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux