Questions regarding the wakeup interrupt

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Fri Mar 28 03:48:34 CET 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 19:57:18 Harald Welte wrote:

> If that is not detailed enough, please reply to this mail (cc me
> personally) and state questions as specific as possible.

Hey Harald,
thanks a lot and also for the other mail. This is what I wanted to hear. I can
confirm (as of the initial mail) that the modem is causing the s3c to wakeup
from suspend, and it matches your description that any data will cause the
wakeup.

This means that we will need special suspend and resume preparations for the
modem (which is fine). IIRC the apm bios emulation allows us to delay a
suspend, e.g. until we have put the modem in a suitable state, and then ack
the suspend request. Do you have a strong opinion to use apm for this task?
The alternative would be DBus.

regards

z.