[gta02-core] components to research

Jason Abele jason.abele at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:31:59 CET 2010

Octopart may be useful for catalog parts, its a search engine that
aggregates multiple catalogs like Arrow, Newark, etc
http://octopart.com/

They have a fairly detailed search syntax, but so far, I mostly use
them for parts where I knew what part number I was seeking.

Just noticed that they have an API and even a web-based BOM manager,
but I haven't had time to look at them yet.
http://octopart.com/tools/