Usability Team & User Centered Design Proces

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Oct 19 11:00:12 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 23:26 -0700, Justin Wong wrote:
> Regarding the bug report, shouldn't that be 1 bug and 2 design
> decisions in the discussion part of the bug report?

Hm, not really sure I follow. What are the two decisions?

> I guess bug would read "Hang Up button is in inaccessible location"
> and people can talk about designs within the bug report.

Well, the bug reports were more to do with the hang up button being too
accessible!

But this is moving the thread a bit off topic, so we can leave it for
now.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/