Integer pixel operations for gtk+?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Feb 13 00:15:14 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 21:01 +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> I'm having some problems with 'currently' applying to ignoring a patch that improves
> performance on 'embedded' platforms for about 4 and a half *years*. For over a year I've
> been trying to bring it to people attention, but somehow it didn't work. Now after making
> 2 hard statements about how hard it is to get patches into gtk+ I suddenly see 3 people
> volunteering to work on it. So, it *has been* productive, whatever you or vincent may claim.
>
> I'm not a supporter of being rude, but in this case it helped more than being polite and
> patient.

It's good to see people showing interest on it now, but that doesn't
mean you need to be controversial to get that.  FWIW, I don't remember
hearing about these patches before last week on IRC from you.  Nothing
like a half years at all.  Maybe all you needed was a mention on
gtk-devel or performance-list, like you did now.

Anyway, good to see this going.  Lets focus on the real work now.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759