Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Thu Feb 15 19:41:33 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 19:03 +0100, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia czwartek, 15 lutego 2007, Joe Pfeiffer napisał:
> > Koen Kooi writes:
> > >Ah right, it is a bit hidden in the debian section:
> > >http://www.openembedded.org/dl/packages/rpm/openembedded-essential-1.1
> > >-1.noarch.rpm
> >
> > Then it needs to be moved...

If it is moved, then the update I just did to the FC5/6 section of

 http://www.openembedded.org/oeandyourdistro

to point to it and the bitbake packages should also be updated yet
again.

> I have updating of it in my queue. Also bitbake 1.6.4 will be packaged and
> I will work to get it in Fedora Extras.

That would be nice.

Phil