Instructions for using Neo's GPRS connection via Bluetooth added!

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Tue Nov 25 15:33:43 CET 2008

> This is great! Do you think you can tie it into the "Tethering" wiki page
> somehow?

Just pointing out this private mail to me, if someone wants to join
Tethering and Manually using Bluetooth pages more tightly together.

I'm myself just using scripts which output hard-coded DNS addresses to
/etc/resolv.conf on the machine that uses Neo's Internet connection,
but Tethering page would describe how to automatize that.