Back from FOSDEM

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Feb 27 09:58:17 CET 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 26 lutego 2007, Robert Michel napisał:

> Here is a polnish forum about the allegro offeres:
> http://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic656979.html
> (I can't understand it but Li-Pol 1600mAh = 9,2mm?)

*Polish* not 'polnish' ;)

Summary from that forum thread on elektroda.pl:

No one (normal) sells batteries larger then 2000mAh because it is
impossible to fit such capacity into small size. That 1600mAh battery was
2.2mm thicker so user had to modify phone case to get it fit.

Batteries which have those '3400mAh' etc texts on them have just text...
inside there is smaller capacity one made by unknown vendor.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Real programmers don't document.
         If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.