OpenMoko != Neo1973 (Was: Openness (was RE: Concern for usability and ergonomics))

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Jun 13 06:01:29 CEST 2007

Joe Friedrichsen wrote:
> Yes, most of the hardware designs and schematics aren't distributed,

Actually, I hope that we can release at least schematics of the
debug board and the immediate surroundings of the MCU. There seems
to be a lot of red tape surrounding all this, though :-(

> but there are shadows of scraps here and there thanks to Werner (
> http://svn.openmoko.org/developers/werner/usb-pullup/new.spice ).

Oh, that one. Don't worry, that never made it into hardware.
What we currently have (in GTA02) is the circuit depicted in
gates.fig

In general, developers/werner/ is my personal junkyard, and I'm a
messy person. So please don't jump to conclusions when sifting
through it.

- Werner