Wishlist: IR LED (was Freq Range?)

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Fri Mar 23 19:30:17 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Alan Ide wrote:

> .............................................................. Hell I would
> turn it into my tooth brush if I could.

ROTFL

You, sir, are a man after my own heart.

I wonder how long the battery in the Neo would last in a toothbrush. On the
other hand, I suspect a toothbrush charger could (with suitable voltage
converter) generate the 5V at 500mA required to charge a Neo. (Under what
practical situation that would be useful I'm not so sure, but that should
never stop us from having fun).

I have long wanted to build an adapter to power my laptop from my DeWalt
battery packs. Perhaps a generic high current USB output would be useful as
well.

Toothbrush, cordless drill, electric can opener - the mind reels....

Michael