OpenMoko - SoC--- is there a mentor?

--- gsilva.85 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:20:29 CET 2007

Karsten,

you are right except for one thing on my idea: you are considering only a
row and only a drag from left to right (or right to left..) in this case
only 2 characters will be draw. But think if you press the '1' drag to '3'
and drag again to '1' we got one press with four characters at output but on
finger splash to produce 4 characters (in the better case) we have to press
4 times. And you can drag not only to left or right but up, down...
did you understood?

I thought to adapt this to fingers splash: when the 'splash' appear if  you
continue dragging over the buttons of the splash it possible continues
writing that chars (like the speed script concept) but even with this we
stay limited to only 7 different chars in a drag...

please fell free to comment...

thanks
Guy