Possible to add "OpenMoko" to the email title

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Fri Oct 19 10:15:24 CEST 2007

On 10:06:21 2007-10-19 " Sébastien Lorquet " <squalyl at gmail.com> wrote:
> You will notice that this person is using hotmail... He will probably
> read his mail with the hotmail's webmail... I feel sorry for him :(
>
> David, switch to gmail or other serious provider, hotmail won't display
> well on the Neo :)
>
> 2007/10/19, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>:
> >
> > "David Shanks" <infinite_dave at hotmail.com> writes:
> > > I suppose this is directed to the list moderators/admins.
> > > I was wondering if there is a way to have "openmoko" or some list
> > > descriptor like "community" added in front of the subject of the
> > > emails sent out by the list.
> > > It would make sorting my emails much simpler, as right now i'm
> > > forced to sort my mailbox by hand daily.

Simply filter on List-id: header which every email from the list has

Heres' an easy one for sieve capable clients:
if header :contains "List-Id"  "community.lists.openmoko.org"
{
	fileinto "openmoko";
	stop;
}
if header :contains "List-Id"  "announce.lists.openmoko.org"
{
	fileinto "openmoko";
	stop;
}

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C