5 hours of standby = STP SHIP levl problem

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:14:10 CEST 2008

Ron,
You do need to read the email you are referring to, and their context with a
bit more care:

<quote>

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Kevin Dean <kevin at foreverdean.info> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Marcus can you please inform me of how long the battery lasts on your neo
>  > 1973? on average ...
>
>  Not Marcus but I have an answer. :) Using the "Dim first, don't lock"
>  mode which dims the screen after a few seconds and then turns off the
>  backlight, it's about 5 hours on standby. Less than that if you're
>  actually using the device.

</quote>

Note that they are discussing the Neo 1973, ie GTA01.  This has been a
long-known
fact.

The about to be released GTA02, also known as the Neo Freerunner has much
longer standby-time .. I hesitate to quote without looking it up, but
into several
days I think.

hth
davidv