AT&T sim card not working, Tmobile does

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 07:17:29 CEST 2008

I can second that.  The 74321O 4022 works, most of the time.  None of
the other 74321X card work.  I played dumb and went to the AT&T store.
I printed out the ATT OpenMoko Wiki page and highlighted the card I
needed.  I gave it to the tech and stated "that was the card a friend
told me to get."

-Adam