AT&T sim card not working, Tmobile does

Sumod Menon sumod at computer.org
Tue Aug 5 04:03:15 CEST 2008

Hey,

I had the same problem. I too had the same card, I tried everything possible
to fix the 3022 card. But it doesnt work.

Soln
Get the 74231 O 4022 simcard
I have tried three 4022 and all seems to work.

1) Go to ebay and buy the 74231 O 4022 simcard.
Dont forget to backup the fone numbers on the sim. The guy is pretty decent
and ships pretty fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATT-3G-SIM-CARD-4-SALE-BRAND-NEW-COMMISSIONABLE-SWAP_W0QQitemZ270245436267QQihZ017QQcategoryZ29778QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

2) Go to AT&T store and tell them you got a new device. Ask them to give you
a 4022 card. [ Better way would be to act dumb, try different cards till you
get a 4022, it seems like AT&T likes dumb customers than the geeks].

Regards
Sumod