2008 WTF??

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at iki.fi
Sat Aug 9 20:26:27 CEST 2008

Bumbl wrote:
> As it seems they have the contrary.
> They have a leader which seems to dictate everything without
> accepting ideas from the developers or the community.

Well, that's just mean. It's not like they don't listen to the community
or communicate with it, on ALL levels. But it's not like all community
ideas can be implemented immideately, and that everyone can be made
happy. Anarchy doesn't work even in open source.

I think 2008.08 is in most ways a step forward. And in the things that
aren't like that.. sometimes you have to take a half step back to get
two steps forward. Constructive criticism is the best help one can give,
but bitching is just stupid.

Cheers,
Kalle