Many happy returns

Mark Shewmaker mark at primefactor.com
Mon Aug 11 19:55:29 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 10:56:22PM +1000, Dale Maggee wrote:

> enter requires the 'hold for 2 seconds' rigmarole

Thank you!

In demoing 2008.8, I had thought there was no way to actually enter
commands anymore, and so I have been been explaining that the terminal
program had temporarily become unusable.

Thanks for mentioning how the return key can actually be used!

(I knew about the hidden slide-up and slide-down UI features, and I had
learned about the slight-right and slide-left features today, but this
way of hitting enter is not something that I would ever have figured out
on my own.)

--
Mark Shewmaker
mark at primefactor.com