Navit patch for faster map dragging

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Sun Aug 17 14:35:59 CEST 2008

On Sunday 17 August 2008, Christian Anke wrote:
> Nice work, with this the location search also works for me.
That's great, I haven't tried it yet, good to know. Where have you got
your maps from BTW?

>  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for navit:
>          *  gtk+ (>= 2.12.11) *  libcairo2 (>= 1.6.4) *
> libglib-2.0-0 (>= 2.16.4) *  libfreetype6 (>= 2.3.6) *  libdbus-1-3
> (>= 1.2.1) *
>
> a opkg list_installed | egrep
> "gtk\+|libcairo2|libglib|libfreetype6|libdbus" say: gtk+-fastscaling
> - 2.10.14-r2 -
> libcairo2 - 1.4.10-r0 -
> libdbus-1-3 - 1.1.20-r2 -
> libdbus-glib-1-2 - 0.74-r0 -
> libfreetype6 - 2.3.5-r2 -
> libglib-2.0-0 - 2.16.1-r4 -
> i installed with -nodeps (hopefully, it will work as it should). But,
> how can i solve these deps?

openembedded seems to calculate the dependencies, I have this problem as
well. I compiled the ipk using the moko makefile from a few weeks ago
(maybe 2?). It seems to include those libraries. The package works fine
with the older libraries though. Can someone who is familiar with
openembedded please explain how I can solve this problem?

Cheers,
	Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger