Debian on the FreeRunner -- a few questions/solutions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 22:06:24 CEST 2008

In the console the "umlaute" doesn't work at all. maybe i have to change
my language or font settings. When i try it in mousepad the "umlaute"
works and are affected by capslock.

shift+. = : is right.

";" comes by shift+, (take look at the keyboard) :)

The problem with shift+7=? and shift+0=+ does here also appear. I think
these keys must be quoted or something, but i don't know for sure. In
the original files the / and ? are in no special way written, so i don't
know what this is.
I will try a few variations if i can get them to work properly. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer