Digital Compass & JavaFX - Additional hardware through custom mods

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:27:03 CET 2008

I agree that additional hardware should not be added to the default
phone.  If people want additional hardware they should get a custom case
with extra room to support hobby projects and build/test these expansion
modules themselves.  If some of the modules became mainstream I could
/eventually/ see these features added to the default configuration.