QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

David Murrell dmurrell at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Jun 9 06:02:19 CEST 2008

I'll go for resolution over pretty graphics any day of the week.
A day to day example of this is that I don't run compiz on my desktop
machines because it runs faster that way. I'm a function over form kinda
guy. (For the record, the distro is Ubuntu, not slackware, or gentoo, or
anything that uses rpm's)

I don't watch videos on my ipod or my nokia phone, even though I
technically *can*. What I'm really looking forward to is being able to
open up an ssh session from my phone, and do *stuff* from it, regardless
of where I am.

That said, after I get my hands on the Freerunner, I may have a
different opinion.

Cheers,
David