Android open sourced

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:50:09 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 14:39, Denis Galvão <denisgalvao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you running on Freerunner?

yes. One from the first production batchs.
just flashed it via dfu-util (from windows).

I have a 8gb SD card inserted (and detected by android)

It looks not so bad ! I could phone my voicemail (sound level too low though).
But I cannot set up USB networking (here I am under windows and it
detects "ethernet gadget" but cannot install driver), though it worked
with other distros.

So I cannot try now any online stuff...

I tried detecting wifi network (anyway I have only encrypted network
at reach for now), but it looks like it cannot dectect any : "Unable
to scan for networks".