[debian] [FSO] zhone not working

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 6 22:36:25 CET 2008

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 06.11.2008, 16:58 +0100 schrieb Davide Scaini:
>> no i didn't upgrade, i just re-instaled my debian on the sd.
>> installing appropriate fso-config and fso-sounds and
>> copying /usr/share/doc/fso-frameworkd/frameworkd.conf in /etc
>
> If you install fso-config-gta02, you don’t have to copy anything anymore
> – I assume that that broke it. Try
> rm /etc/frameworkd.conf
> apt-get --reinstall install fso-config-gta02

I had the same problems after upgrading with missing frameworkd.conf and
after i searched a bit i also found two possible packages. Packages
"fso-config-default" and "fso-config-gta02" where the gta02 version
seems appropriate. After i installed this package i got my
frameworkd.conf file back and everything runs like before after a
frameworkd restart.

Ciao,
     Rainer