TangoGPS svn/git ?

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 07:52:22 CET 2008

On Friday 07 November 2008, Bastian Feder wrote:
> Hey!
> since it is a one man show I think there is no public repository.
> But the guy behind it, Marcus Bauer, is a really friendly german guy.
>
> Have you contact him already? this might be the best way to find out ;)

I sent Marcus an email on Monday and have not heard back, so figured he must
be busy or on holiday.. or have a spam filter that does not like me :).   So
was just wondering if anyone here happened to know of a repository for it.

I'll just start with the bit I want to look at against 0.9.3.   Looking at
making it so it can be configured to downloaded updated map tiles if the ones
it has are out of date, and checking that with a combination of time stamp
and etag (http 302).

Glen