[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin 0.5

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at ohl.name
Sat Nov 8 11:44:34 CET 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 10:15 -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> BTW, I also noticed that the USB icon (and corresponding control
> panel) disappeared here.  Is that intentional?
The usb icon vanished because we don't get it working as indented. You still
can't switch the usb modes... but sudo should be a good solution the
deal with the permission problems. may be next version...

> > i also would like to be able to un-/lock screen with power-button ..
> > but actually i don't know how to "disable touch" so it doesn't emmit
> > events .. anyone some ideas ?
xscreensaver oder xlock should do the trick. when the powerbutton becomes
more configurable it should be easy to alter the behavoir to lock the
screen.
regards
 sebastian