Wiki: Applications page

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Tue Nov 11 10:29:45 CET 2008

Dear community:
Application page of Wiki is top four popular now. It lists many
applications , and help us take a quick look of what applications we
have now.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications

But but some information of this page is not that clear. Some
application only had short description . No source code link , no screen
shot etc.
like this

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/List_of_Games

I would like to fix the Application page , and make this easy to use.
If you want to help , you can check this page.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications_fix_list
And help us fix the NO part.
Or you are the owner of application , feel free to contact with me.
Then I can upload the screen shot , correct the informations.

I will continued update this fix list page.
Feel free to let me know what I am missing?

Brenda