[FSO] official local.conf

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Fri Nov 14 01:03:56 CET 2008

I also have trouble with openmoko-terminal2. It seems that there is a
package missing. If you run from the command line:

> DISPLAY=:0 openmoko-terminal2

then you will see that it complains about:

> (openmoko-terminal2:1535): Vte-WARNING **: can not run /usr/libexec/
> gnome-pty-helper

and indeed /usr/libexec/gnome-pty-helper doesn't exist. Unfortunately,
I don't know which package provides this.

BTW, clicking on "New" will emit that warning again and openmoko-
terminal2 will quit (without further error message).

Have you tried logging in via ssh and provide no password? (press
"Enter" when it asks for a password). AFAIK there is no password for
root when you get a freshly built image.

Dirk