(Debian) IceWm running!

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Fri Nov 14 21:15:05 CET 2008

Hey Jeroen tha GoT Man!

> Looks pretty good! I'm running IceWM as well, but how did you rotate the
> screen? The method described on the Debian page (editing xorg.conf) doesn't
> seem to work for me, is there anything I missed?

I did only edit xorg.conf and restarted X. It worked after that, no problem.

> And what about the matchbox-keyboard, for me, under IceWM it is way smaller
> (tiny!) than under XFCE, is this also the case with your IceWM or do you use
> some other onscreen keyboard?

It's indeed the tiny one I have now. Not sure how I can make the larger
one come up, there must be a way...
Paul

--
The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is
the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.10