Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Jacob Peterson jacobp at iastate.edu
Sun Nov 16 13:18:25 CET 2008

There has been some discussion on the recently about the Glamo and OpenGL
where Wolfgang called for serious developers to get in touch with him and he
would see what could be done about getting access to the NDA'ed Glamo
documents [1].  A couple of developers responded saying they were
interested.  I would like to see how many people are interested and willing
to commit to working on and OpenGL driver in this thread.  If there is
enough interest I will start a project one projects.openmoko.org and then we
can work with Openmoko on the legal aspects of the NDA.

So please, if you are interested and motivated lets discuss it here, then we
can work on getting the rest in motion.

Thanks,
Jacob