The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Tig gmane at caveconnect.com
Mon Nov 17 21:36:12 CET 2008

Minh Ha Duong <haduong at ...> writes:

> > > I hope the software stack becomes less of a joke in time for GTA03
> > > or it'll be hard to get much new customers...
>
> Actually I have never read any jokes about the software stack. But it is a
> sign of good mental health when a community is able to make fun of itself.
> Besides, where else would one share jokes about Openmoko ? Open fire !

Ok I will bite :)

Q:  Why did OM cross the road?
A:  To get to another toolkit :)

Q:  How many OM devs does it take to change a lightbulb?
A:  Well first we need to abandon the old lightbulb holder because at a later
date we may not be able to plug a floodlight in,  bring in a new lightbulb
holder and adapt it to multiple floodlights,  meanwhile the engineering team has
realized that this will only run green floodlights and has started rewiring the
whole house.. :)  The burnt out lightbulb is due to be fixed at a later date :)

Please not this is not a cue for a thread on lightbulb analogies :)

Q:  What is the difference between a professional photographer and OM user?