[Paroli] Update #3

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Nov 18 22:52:50 CET 2008

Mirko Lindner wrote:
> I just uploaded a new version of the paroli-dialer application which
> makes use of of edje rather than a toolkit.
>
> This version of the dialer shows a new dial-pad design, implements a
> dummy contacts list and allows to "call" a person from the contact list.
>
> This is a version without functionality, but implementing this is not
> difficult and the dialer has been written to be easily adapted to
> actually work.
>
> The reason for this non-working is that the tichy-fso components do
> currently not work on the testing image and thus the phone doesn't
> register on a network. As soon as that is solved we'll implement the
> functions needed.

Well, today I've followed your RunParoli wiki to get it working in my
phone. I've used SHR as base updating the FSO framework and getting
tichy and paroli from upstream (respectively from svn and git).

Well, after applying the changes you've suggested I wasn't able to get
Paroli running but only tichy-etk... Maybe my guy.py wasn't correct
(since it doesn't seem to reflect the wiki), so please could you provide
a fresh explanation?

Thanks...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux