[QtExtended] Best 4.4.2 image?

Alishams Hassam alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Nov 19 12:55:05 CET 2008

I have been using qtextended  with mwester's kernel as a daily phone.
Using even the "unstable" kernel, ontop of daily phone features (making
and receiving calls, txt msgs, caller id, contacts off sim) it also
suspends/resumes perfect, can play mp3's with the media player (using
the headphones as well), and transfer files to the SD card. Should you
have any problems, you can always switch to the "stable" kernel.
http://moko.mwester.net/dl.html is where you will find the kernels. The
only issue I have had is a missing terminal shortcut when I used the
binary update for 4.4.1 to 4.4.2. Since you're not doing that, it should
be fine :)