[QtExtended] Best 4.4.2 image?

drac2000 drac2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:00:53 CET 2008

I went to get mwester kernel and modules
Currently i run qtextended from SD card (my flashed distro is FDOM)
following the How-to on wiki, so I have
/dev/mmcblk0p1 that contains uImage.bin and /dev/mmcblk0p2 thta contains
flatted jffs2 image

I overwrited the kernel image (uImage.bin) that I had on my SD, but for the
modules i just tar it to replace the current /lib in the /dev/mmcblk0p2
partition.

Is this correct? Cause i Tried and I'm getting KErnel Panic all the time if
i boot Qt from the SD card?