Announce: omnewrotate 0.5.0

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Nov 26 01:21:22 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 03:07:14AM +0300, ivvmm wrote:
> Leonti Bielski wrote:
> > I like it. It works great.
>
> I have some strange behaviour with this application. Sometimes it just
> freeze. Not the phone, but it suddenly stops rotating at point it
> stopped. Usually not normal one.
>
> I use FDOM 20081023.

With some kernel versions, the drivers stopped working after a certain time
and no more data is fed through the file handle to the accelerometer.

Merely closing and reopening the file handle would work around that, but
I haven't noticed that under FSO M4 and upwards, so that bug may be
fixed in newer kernels at the proper point (in kernel).

Best,
Rui

--
You are what you see.
Today is Setting Orange, the 38th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?