Slashdotted

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:46:47 CEST 2009

>  Werner and I are discussing various possibilities. I rule nothing out.

Steve, at the OpenExpo Sean refered to the Dash navigator as a
"dashtraction" from the serious business of Openmoko. How will "Plan
B" (which is presumably not a distraction but a means of improving ROI
for FIC) avoid becoming thought of as Dash2?

Thanks for your emails on the subject so far,

Joseph