Upadated - Intone (0.21 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 03:21:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

1. Please consider moving /home/root/.intone/art to /usr/share/intone, it is quite strange to install files in to user directory.

Sorry for that one. I was doing that so I could test on my laptop (and forgot that the release was last generated on my PC). Will release a fix today.

2. Same for /home/root/.intone/intone_songs.db, after upgrading to 0.21 my previous db was overwritten.

Actually, your old db should be there in /usr/share/intone. I changed the location of this file in this release. Don't you think a file that gets changed frequently should be in the users home directory?

3 .....if intone after restart remembered position in the file so after hitting play it will continue playing where I have paused it in previous run.

Well, I have catered for remembering the last file that was playing - but not impemented it yet. Will add remembering the pause position too. Should be done today.

  I have added a few icons - and the CPU usage has gone up to about 2.5%. Using a smaller play list (instead of the default 0 All Songs) reduces CPU usage to ~ 1.5%. Just thought I'll share this too.

@ Treviño - Well, I don't have OM 2008 to test this on - but that is strange. Can you confirm the newer version also does this? I guess I'll have to download OM2008 now!