[0M2008.12] qtopia theme

PaulTT paultt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:18:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
<mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Bernd (Jesus McCloud) Prünster wrote:
>> who made it [1] and where to get?
>>
>> [1] http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/2abc691f82a2b2ea05789b960fb5f6c4.png
>
> I guess an Italian user nicknamed PaulTT (you can find him at [1])...
> However theming qtopia is quite easy, I've re-themed all mine with tango
> icons (and elementary-like buttons) :P

yes, here i am!! :)
reconnected only now to internet...

i'm putting together a theme, in a few days it'll be ready, i hope ;)
i'll tell here when it will be

(it's notyet  complete, and probably it won't be, anyway, but i'll
release it asap, even if not 100% complete)
(probably, like the one from trevino, it should be tested on a fresh
installation, i don't know if i'll have the time)

thanx for the interest

PaulTT