Intone OGG Support

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:57:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 13:01 +0200, PaulTT wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:56 AM, PaulTT <paultt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:39 AM, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Could you check the output of mplayer when loading an ogg file? Mine (a very recent svn build) crashes saying that it has been called an unknown CPU call... :o
> >> Could you take a look at this - or point me in a direction that tells me how to go about changing the library being used. This will really help. Thanks.
> >
> > yes, it's an option at configure time, for mplayer
> > i'm recompiling an updated package just now, let you know when it'll be ready
> >

> enjoy (and test ;P): (r29155)
>
> http://www.paultt.org/downloads/openmoko/index.html
>
> PS i forced usage of tremor for ogg and libmad for mp3 ;)

PaulTT,

Forgive me, but could you please describe the differences between the
various r29155 versions of mplayer you have listed on your site.

As well, when I run your version (r29155-4.1.2-tremor-low currently) I
receive the following error:

mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libspeex.so.1: cannot

Am I missing any specific dependencies for your version of mplayer?

Kind regards,

Cameron