Intone (0.24) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 14 11:46:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

>   Oh - and paroli gives me an error that it wants to replace default.edj owned by elementary theme. Is that related by any chance?

I think paroli might play a role here. The elm theme we install sets the
text color in elm-entries to white rather than black. Afaik there is no
way to apply themes on a widget by widget basis (at least not in py-elm)
that is why I chose that path. So if you need black text and can't see
it anymore after paroli is installed that might be the reason ...

Not sure how to change this ... any ideas?

/mirko