[New Mokomaze] Coming soon

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:04:25 CEST 2009

Great game I just have one question, I know its not really related to the
game, but how can I keep my screen from blanking when it is running?  It
does this on a lot of applications where it seems logical where the screen
should not blank out.  Sorry to run this a bit off topic I just didn't like
dying because I had to move my hand to tap the screen.