[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 10

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Tue Apr 28 15:48:12 CEST 2009

Franky,
Thanks for all your hard work! Do you think it would be a good idea to
adapt your script to "upgrade" installations? what I mean is that you
could pass an option to the script and it would only upgrade the qt
install and then apply relevant fixes (keyboard, prediction, etc), and
not everything else that would not be needed for an upgrade (opkg stuff,
fixing /etc/network, others). If that sounds good I will try to adapt
your script to do that and then report it back to you for approval

Tom