[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 10

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:29:32 CEST 2009

Hi

I have just a question to clarify the installation process from scratch. I
am now flashing my freerunner with the image and rootfs from qte 4.4.3 (
http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/~lihouyu/qtextended/4.4.3/qt-extended-4.4.3-rootfs.jffs2AND
http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/~lihouyu/qtextended/4.4.3/testing-om-gta02-20090120.uImage.bin)

Then I will boot on my qte and activate the ssh connection with internet
sharing

Sould I download the tar
qte_20090427.tgz<http://www.e-dynamics.be/openmoko/qte_20090427.tgz>and
just extract it (could you give the tar command line please ?)
OR should I use the script ?

Thanks in advance